- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Women’s Fitness Specialist
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- YMCA of the USA, Certified Cardio & Step Aerobics Instructor
- YMCA of the USA, Certified Group Cycling Instructor
- Prestige Labs Master Supplementation Expert
- Acumobility Level 1 Certified
- GEvoFuel Accountability Coach
Grace’s Experience Includes
I immersed myself into fitness as a group exercise professional in 2006. I earned certifications through the YMCA of the USA in Foundations of Group Exercise and Cardio & Step Instructor in October 2007. I have since coached group exercise classes including functional fitness, interval/circuit training, TRX, cycling, boot camp, step aerobics, cardio kickboxing, pilates, and BOSU.
During the summer of 2015, I began attending Obstacle Course Conditioning at GEvolution and my phenomenal GEvo journey began. I became a team member and attended Strength & Conditioning training. In 2016, I competed in my first Strongman Competition. In March of 2016, I became a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and began my coaching career here at GEvo. I currently coach Strength & Conditioning, Strength Training, Strongman, TRX, Fit4Kidz and numerous Boot Camps!
Being Present and directly involved when a team member has that !A-HA! moment where they accomplish something they once thought was unattainable.
What I Love About Coaching
Empowering people to remove or reduce the internal obstacles to their performance. I genuinely love assisting in unlocking a person’s perceived limitations, so they can maximize their own potential.