- NASM Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- ACE Health Coach
- Precision Nutrition L1 Coach
- Roctape Basic & Performance Taping Specialist
- Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-500)
- Reiki Master Teacher
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Shivashakti Thai Yoga Body Work L1, L2
- 2016 NAS Masters National Strongman Championship Competitor
It all started when I became a team member at GEvolution as a personal training client. I was obese and tired of neglecting my body. I was looking to regain my “old self”. Funny thing was, I never did. The person I WAS didn’t exist anymore, rather I grew to better version of myself who was not only physically able, but armed with a healthy mindset too. While at GEvo I have continued to evolve and now include spiritually as an essential aspect of my health. It is from this trinity of a mind, body and spirit that I fulfill my life’s purpose, being of service to others. Through coaching I help others in growing towards their own best health.
What I love about Coaching
It’s a triple tie between when team members are rocking it and doing awesome, when I can shake my tail feather during the high energy Strength and Conditioning sessions and tears. Yes, tears. There comes a time in coaching relationship when it grows and the trust is high enough that team members can freely express fears, frustrations, hopes and be at their most vulnerable selves. I am honored to have this trust, and from these authentic moments crucial conversations can occur, and change can be supported. I trust that with support and the team members commitment to change in the future those tears will become ones of joy.